Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Mad Hatter Offers First Look At 'Alice' Artwork...


... in return for building an army - an army of Facebook supporters, that is.

I know there area few readers who love all things Alice so thought I'd alert you to the buzz.

Here's how it works: The Mad Hatter calls for accolades from Facebook followers and when the called-for number is reached, he reveals more artwork from the upcoming Disney/Burton film.

Quoth the (Mad) Hatter:

The Disloyal Subjects of the Mad Hatter
Oh my, my, my... I have three treasures for my subjects, but what kind of leader would I be if I gave them to you all at once? Here's the first - a morsel to appease. I used to hat the White Queen, but there's not much for me to work with. Her head is so small. Interested in seeing even more? Then I need 7,5...00 Likes! Spread the word! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/disney_pictures/4089669981/sizes/l/)

The poster shown above is the first reveal and he wants 7, 500 'likes' before unveiling the next - (tally is just above 6, 800 at this posting).

You can join in the fun HERE.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner My Ping in TotalPing.com